Arab Center for Consultancy and Economic Studies was established in Abu Dhabi in 2006 to provide various advisory services, especially in the domain of feasibility studies, which support large, small, and medium-sized enterprises as well as entrepreneurs from different backgrounds. We have a dedicated team handling deep market research across multiple management consultancy verticals.
The range of our services Within the state: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Fujairah, Um al-Quwain.
Outside the country: GCC Countries
Other Arab countries and the rest of the world: Covered in cooperation with international expert houses
• Feasibility studies
• Market Research and marketing plans
• industrial and commercial Land allocation
• Factories feasibility study
• Hydroponics Farm feasibility study
• Universities, schools, Hospitals, Clinics, and medical centers feasibility studies.
• Management consultancy reports
• Evaluation of existing and new projects
• Restructuring of insolvent companies
• Business setup
• Investment opportunities
• Develop risk management strategies.
• Evaluation of existing companies in different ways.
• Conducting various tests of non-ignorance Due Diligence.
• Manage negotiations to get the best price for sale or purchase.
• Negotiate with banks for loans at the best prices.
• Negotiate with banks on refinancing existing loans (financial structure).
• Develop the operational and financial plan of the company after purchase to increase its value.
• Franchise business plans
• Strategic business plans
• Financial models / financial plans
• Business valuation
• organizational restructuring
• Environmental studies
• Special purposes feasibility studies like Studies for funding (Dubai SME, Khalifa Fund)
Our Vision& Mission
“To be a recognized leader in providing consultancy services with high professionalism, creativity and world standards of quality.”
To support our customers with highly quality advisory and consulting services in the UAE and the Arab world.
Come and visit our quarters or simply send us an email anytime you want. We are open to all suggestions from all clients, old or new.